Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Claiming the space.

An image from the show.

Finally, the stage.


Starting to rehearse without the sun fully set.

Me and Laia and the scenery.

Me and the scenery.

Me.

Laia.


One of the major challenges was dealing with the light. We needed to rehearse the piece in the dark so that we could see the video but it didn't get dark until around 10:30 p.m. - Summer solstice in France.My view.
My set up.

This lunch seems simple but was actually amazing. This is my second helping and I ate it all... and then had dessert.

Trying out options.

How French is he??

One down, one to go.

I think their names were Didi and Titi but probably not... they were amazing techs. The projector screens were assembled within minutes.
Checking out options on where to build the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment